The Microgreens Pricing Calculator 2021 is designed to help growers determine what their crops cost them to produce and what they should charge based on a variety of important factors. It is an easy to use tool and it allows you to compare your retail, restaurant, and wholesale pricing side by side and also round them to the nearest cent, nickel, dime, quarter, fifty cents or dollar!
WHY SHOULD YOU BUY THIS SPREADSHEET?
Put simply it will save you time and money. Could you make one of these yourself? If you are good with spreadsheets, yes! However, how long will that take you, a few hours, a few days? How much is your time worth? Surely more than $20 an hour!!! If you spend more than 5 hours on your own spreadsheet you’ve spent $100 of labor and believe us this spreadsheet took way more than 5 hours! Why not invest in a spreadsheet that’s already done, tested and proven? You will save yourself time, money, hassle, and of course the “excel eyes”. Check out the reviews!
Want to save $10? Purchase the Price Calculator and the Pack Pro at the same time and use coupon code “BUNDLE10” at checkout!
New features for 2021:
- Calculate the cost of Blends and Mixes
- Get outputs that are easy to copy and paste into inventory upload spreadsheets for your website or payment processors like Square, Woocommerce, Clover or any other
- Imperial (oz/lbs) and Metric (g/kg) versions available
- Excel versions available
- NOTE: These spreadsheets are made and work best on Google Sheets. We do not guarantee any functionality in Excel and only provide this format because some people cannot use Google Sheets
Watch the video:
When we started out we did not understand all of the things that went into the cost of growing Microgreens. We developed this so we knew how much we should charge and why! If you are looking to get a realistic idea of what kind of money you can make selling microgreens, start here!
All future updates are included in the cost. Since we use this ourselves it is constantly being tweaked for better accuracy and performance.
- Automatically calculate cost based on:
- Seed Cost per Gram
- Medium/Soil Cost
- Electricity Cost for days under fans and lights
- Packaging Cost
- Calculate Prices for 3 Different Levels
- Adjust pricing based on markup % per product or by customer level
- Test out new costs based on changes to medium, electricity consumption and labor
- This is done by copying the Spreadsheet as many times as you want
© 2020 Richard Andrew Springer email@example.com All rights reserved. This spreadsheet may not be reproduced in any form, stored in any retrieval system, or transmitted in any form by any means—electronic, mechanical, photocopy, recording, or otherwise—without prior written permission of the publisher, except as provided by United States of America copyright law. For permission requests, write to the publisher, at “Attention: Pricing Calculator,” at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Designed and best used in Google Sheets.